Experiencing history at Southern Wesleyan
Bryant is the university’s executive director of alumni and constituent relations. The historic church was originally built in 1848 in the Snow Camp community of North Carolina and relocated in 2000 to the university’s campus. Freedom’s Hill is one of several historically significant landmarks along the South Carolina Heritage Corridor. The students also visited the Central Heritage Museum, Collins Ole Town and the Central Railway Museum.