SWU hosting Business Academy series
Southern Wesleyan University will be hosting a series of programs in North Augusta to help area businesses become more effective and competitive in the marketplace.
Southern Wesleyan is partnering with the North Augusta Chamber of Commerce to offer the chamber’s Business Academy Series at the university’s learning center, located at 802 E. Martintown Rd., Suite 101.
- April 17 – Best Website Practices
- May 15 – Best Human Resource Practices
- June 19 – Member Success Strategies
- July 17 – Buying, Selling or Valuing a Business
- Aug. 21 – Developing and/or Updating a Business Plan
- Sept. 18 – Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Oct. 16 – HealthCare Updates
- Nov. 20 – Customer Service
- Dec. 18 – Retention and Rewards
All of the programs start at 4 p.m. and last approximately one hour.
Those interested in participating should contact the North Augusta Chamber at (803) 279-2323 for registration and prices. The event is free for SWU students, staff and faculty. Students can contact Jason Norton, regional director, at (803) 426-7981 or email