Kernersville Wesleyan

Southern Wesleyan University is custodian of transcripts of Kernersville Wesleyan College (formerly Southern Pilgrim College). Former students of Kernersville Wesleyan may request official copies of their transcript using the same transcript request procedure as Southern Wesleyan University students. When making the request, please indicate that you are an alumnus of Kernersville Wesleyan.

The academy records of Kernersville Wesleyan are not housed at Southern Wesleyan. Alumni must request their Kernersville Wesleyan Academy transcripts by contacting Wesleyan Christian Academy in High Point, N.C. at (336)-884-3333.