- Judge: Grade and assess the student entries.
- Registration and Check-In: Assist teachers, parents, and participants by providing information needed for the day.
- Hospitality: Assist in various areas by answering questions of parents or teachers, maintaining food areas, giving directions, and/or providing general assistance.
- Photographer: Capture the day's activities across campus.
- Pre-Fair Assembly and Setup: Assemble awards and/or goodie bags, move equipment or other items, and complete similar tasks.
- Post-Fair Cleanup: Assist in returning all areas of campus to their pre-fair condition.
- Judge Assistant: Assist a judge team with totaling scores and other similar tasks.
- Student Session Assistant: Assist members of the SWU Science Club with student sessions from approximately 9:00-10:30 am.
To learn more about volunteering, please contact Prof. Staci Johnson at