Adult Evening Programs
At Southern Wesleyan, we understand the needs and commitments of working adults. We have been providing working adults with faith-based educational opportunities for more than 25 years. Our adult evening programs are specifically designed to allow you to earn an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree while still meeting your personal and professional responsibilities. Each program will enhance your skills in communication, information processing, and problem solving. You’ll also gain greater understanding of how to apply Christian principles in a professional environment.
Adult evening programs offer
- Efficient scheduling for the hybrid format that requires on-site class just one night a week plus some online coursework.
- An online format that allows you to attend class and complete your assignments conveniently from your own setting.
- A comprehensive faith-based education that combines theory with practical, real-world applications.
- Small classes and personalized instruction.
- Financial aid assistance.
- Personal Enrollment Representatives to guide through the entire process.
- Streamlined registration.
- Courses taught by SWU’s faculty and by qualified professionals working in the fields they teach.
Southern Wesleyan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Southern Wesleyan University. http://www.sacscoc.org/
Education programs are approved by the South Carolina State Board of Education using the Standards of the National Association of State Directors of Teacher education and Certification (NASDTEC). The School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).