Transfer Application Requirements
If you’re applying as a transfer student, you will need:
- A transcript of all academic work from every college and university you’ve attended.
- A GPA of at least 2.0.
- Complete your application (by phone, online, or PDF) and submit it along with your $25 (U.S. dollars) application fee (non-refundable)
Once accepted, you will need to:
- Complete the FAFSA (school code for Southern Wesleyan University is 003422).
- Complete the Southern Wesleyan University physical examination form (pdf).
- Submit the housing form (pdf) and the $200 (U.S. dollars) security deposit (for residents students only).
- Pay the $200 (U.S. dollars) tuition deposit.
- Register for new student orientation.
Don’t hesitate to contact a member of our Admissions staff. You can reach us by phone at 1-864-644-5550 or 1-800-C-U-AT-SWU or email at .
All forms and information can be sent to:
Office of Admissions – Box 1928
Southern Wesleyan Univeristy
PO Box 1020
Central, SC 29630-9989