Congratulations on taking the first step toward earning your degree from SWU!
Please choose the program format that works best for you:
This is one of the best decisions you can make for your career, your earning power and your own personal sense of accomplishment. SWU is an ideal choice for those who want to:
- Find a convenient class schedule and location that fits into your work/life balance
- Earn an affordable degree with high-value professional returns
- Pursue an online or evening degree from a respected, traditional university
- Learn within a supportive, student-centered community
- Incorporate Christian ethics and strategies into your career
NOTE: Once you start the application process, do not use your browser’s “back” button or you will lose any unsaved data. Instead, use the "<--Previous Page" and "Next Page-->" links at the bottom of each section.
get started with SWU today!
Graduate Health Care Administration Courses
Designed for students who have already earned their graduate business degree (MBA, MSML, or other graduate business degree) from a regionally accredited college or university and desire to take additional Health Care Administration courses.
If you are unable to complete the online application and prefer a paper application or other accommodations, please contact our Office of Admissions at 877-644-5556 or .