Southern Wesleyan University is currently in the membership process to join the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II and began competition in Conference Carolinas in 2014-15. The Warrirors are also members of the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) and the South Region.
Athletic Video Newsletter
NCCAA National Championships
- Men's Baseball - 2007
- Women's Basketball - 2007
- Men's Golf (Zach Moore - Individual Play) - 2013
- Men's Soccer - 2013 and 2015
- Women's Indoor Track and Field
- 4x400 (Amy Barton, Lavornne Taylor, Shy'Keya Wimberly, Brandi Jackson) - 2015
- 4x400 (Amy Barton, Jordan Hargrave, Shy'Keya Wimberly, Brandi Jackson) - 2016
- Women's Outdoor Track and Field
- 400 meters (Brandi Jackson) - 2015
- 100 meter hurdles (Skylar Julian) - 2016
- 4x100 (Amy Barton, Skylar Julian, Jess Maggio, Morgan Haney) - 2016
- Men's Outdoor Track and Field - Triple Jump (Javon Barmore) - 2016
Student-Athletes are given the opportunity to excel athletically, academically, and spiritually. Southern Wesleyan annually recognizes numerous all-conference, all-region and academic award winners. The Warriors have won four NCCAA National Championships in team competitions and seven individual national champion.
Warrior student-athletes have also traveled the world on mission trips reaching people for God’s kingdom in countries such as Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic and the USA. Student-Athletes and spectators alike will continue to have pride in our Warrior traditions.