The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) requires colleges and universities that participate in federal student financial aid programs to disclose certain information to current and prospective students and university employees. This site was developed to provide these disclosures in one coherent location. Please follow the links below for information on each of the topics listed. For questions, please contact the appropriate office.
- Financial Aid Staff
- Net Price Calculator
- Institutional Refund and Return of Federal Funds Policy
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Refund Policy for Title IV Recipients
- National Student Loan Data System
- Entrance and Exit Loan Counseling
Health and Safety
- Health and Safety - SWU Health Center
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Programs. Pages 45-47 of the Student Handbook describe our policies
- Vaccination Policies are listed in Medical History Form (pdf).
- Campus security policies, fire safety policies and crime statistics/data are in the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (pdf)
- Annual Crime Report for our Regional Education Centers (pdf)
- Student Disability Facilities and Services are on page 8 of the Undergraduate Catalog. (Applicants with Disabilities)
Student Record Confidentiality
- Constitution Day - SWU celebrates Constitution Day annually. Download the prayer guide.
- Traditional program overall retention history (pdf)
- Graduate survey report - Dec. 2011 and May 2012 (pdf)
- Fall 2002 AGS cohorts graduation rates (pdf)
- Fall 2003 AGS cohorts graduation rates (pdf)