The Intramural Activities Program at Southern Wesleyan University exists as a subsidiary of Student Engagement, and is under the direct oversight the Coordinator of Intramural Activities.
The Intramural Activities Program creates opportunities to glorify God through a variety of competitive activities. The program supports conduct that displays quality character and sportsmanship that honors God and respects others. The Intramural Activities Program serves to connect students, faculty, staff, and others through healthy competition.
Fall 2016 Seasons
- Coed Soccer
- Coed Ultimate Frisbee
- Men’s Flag Football
Fall 2016 Tournaments
- Sand Volleyball
- 3v3 Outdoor Basketball
- Smash Bros.
All activities are subject to reschedule or cancellation per the judgement of the Coordinator of Intramural Activities.
Matthew Thorpe, Coordinator of Intramural Activities
- Access IMLeagues via www.imleagues.com
- Create an account using your SWU email.
- Select Southern Wesleyan University as your organization. Please allow for up to 24 hours for verification of the account.
How to sign up for an intramural activity
- Log in to your IMleagues.com account.
- Select the sport that you would like to register for.
- Select the league/tournament that you would like to participate in.
- Choose between the 3 options on the dropdown box that represents what you would like to register for.
- “Create Team” (for team captains)
- “Join Team”
- “Join as Free Agent”
- Please be sure you are eligible for the league you select. You can read more about the rules and guidelines for each league on the “Handbooks and Manuals” page on IMLeagues for Southern Wesleyan University.