The mission of the Friends of the Arts is to ensure that the arts continue to flourish at Southern Wesleyan University. Gifts from our members support education programs, community outreach, and special events through the Division of Fine Arts and the Fine Arts Committee. All gifts to the Friends of the Arts are tax deductible.
As we celebrate the 10th anniversary of our Newton Hobson Chapel and Fine Arts Center, you are invited to start or renew your membership in the Friends of the Arts. Your gift demonstrates your appreciation for the important role the arts play in our lives and ensures a bright future for SWU’s Fine Arts program.
As a member of the Friends of the Arts, you receive the following benefits:
- Participation in an ongoing legacy at SWU
- An annual calendar listing all of SWU’s Fine Arts events
- Special seating at select Fine Arts events
- Limited edition Newton Hobson 10-year anniversary ornament (for gifts of $100+)
- Single Membership - $25
- Family Membership - $50
- Contributing Membership - $100
- Patron of SWU Fine Arts - $250
- Benefactor of SWU Fine Arts - $500
- Grand Benefactor of SWU Fine Arts - $1,000
Watch this video below
Join or Renew Today
Give online today to the Friends of the Arts by filling out the form below and selecting "Friends of the Arts." If you have questions, please contact Tony Payne at 864-644-2014 or .
Donors that give at least $100 by December 1, 2018 will receive a limited edition Newton Hobson 10-year anniversary ornament!