Build a career rooted in service, leadership and purpose.
If you want to increase your salary, expand your employability and advance your career ethically in the business world, a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration can help make that happen. SWU's top-performing BSBA degree program is taught by real-world experts and is offered as an online degree or mix of on-site and online courses to offer the flexibility to earn as you learn. Through internships and classroom learning, you will be exposed to a mix of business theory, hands-on experience, problem solving techniques and the principles of servant leadership. You will also become knowledgeable in the areas of accounting, business law, economics, finance, management, marketing, statistics and strategy. Our BS in Business Administration degree program stands apart because it also incorporates Christ-centered strategies for handling the ethical and legal challenges of today's workplace.
Earn your BSBA Degree with a concentration in:
- Accounting, focusing on assessing and reporting on the profitability and financial health of a variety of organizations.
- General Business, equipping the student with a variety of operational and management skills for business growth and leadership.
- Human Resource Management, focusing on integrating the strategic role of human resource management with other operational and business functions within an organization. This program fully aligns with the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
- Management, focusing on coordinating people's efforts and resources to accomplish organizational goals and objectives
- Supply Chain Management, focusing on creating efficiencies in the supply chain that encompass the planning and management of all activities involved in sourcing, procurement, operations and logistics management