Southern Wesleyan University offers classes to students enrolled at the School District of Pickens County Career and Technology Center. Students can choose to co-enroll in a dual-credit course in their program of study at the Career Center.
Four program areas: Business Management, Sports Medicine, Criminal Justice, and Media Arts and Communications.
Students will be taught by School District of Pickens County Teachers, alongside Southern Wesleyan University Professors.
Courses taken earn credit toward the program of your choice at the Career and Technology Center, and also earn college level credit at Southern Wesleyan University.
Benefits of SWU @ CTC
- Graduate high school with accredited college credit that will transfer to most universities or colleges.
- Enrich your high school years by taking college-level courses.
SWU @ CTC is available to School District of Pickens County students enrolled at the School District of Pickens County Career and Technology Center.
GET STARTED TODAY
- Choose the course(s) you are interested in.
- Complete the SWU @ CTC application:
1) Create an account. 2) Create a new application and select "Non-degree Seeking". 3) On the Non-degree-Seeking Academic Information section of the application under student type, select “SWU @ CTC”.
- Have your guidance counselor complete the dual enrollment permission form and submit it to the SWU Admissions Office.
- Once you have been approved to enroll in the course(s), you will receive an email from SWU (at the email address used on the application form) with directions for payment and accessing your SWU email address and student portal.
- If you need assistance, please contact our Dual Enrollment Coordinator at 864-644-5550 or