Town of Central employees receive a 15% tuition scholarship towards select online programs at Southern Wesleyan University. Online programs at SWU are designed to fit your busy life and combine the affordability, support, flexibility and community you need to finish.
- Southern Wesleyan University will award a 15% scholarship to full-time employees of the Town of Central (South Carolina) who enroll in select online programs.
- The 10% scholarship will be applied proportionately to each course of the entire program. The scholarship will be applied only toward tuition.
- Students receiving tuition benefits from outside sources including: VA benefits, military benefits, state and federal scholarships & grants, and tuition assistance programs may still qualify for scholarship assistance up to, but not to exceed 100% of tuition expenses.
- A scholarship for the Masters of Education programs is not offered.
- Scholarship will only be applied toward online programs.
- Student is required to meet all admission standards for the desired degree program.
- Student must adhere to policies listed in the SWU Graduate or Undergraduate Bulletin that include policies related to class attendance, academic standing, and other requirements.
Interested to Learn More?
Contact us by filling out this form, emailing us at , or by calling us at 877-644-5557.