Dr. Tracy Hall
|TITLE:||Assistant Professor of Education and Coordinator of Field Experiences|
|DEPARTMENT:||School of Education|
|LOCATION:||Newby Education Ctr. 124|
|SWU P.O. BOX:||1815|
Dr. Hall is a veteran educator with 30-plus years of experience, having worked as an administrator at the middle, high, and college levels. As a former principal, She led a charge to remove a Title I middle school off of the South Carolina Palmetto Priority list.
"We succeeded and as a result I am very knowledgeable navigating the federal and state regulations for accountability as well as school leadership," Hall said.
– BS in Physical Education,
– M.Ed., COPE,
– M.Ed. in Educational Administration,
– Ed.D. in Leadership, Nova University, Miami, Fla.
Areas of Specialty/Interest
– Curriculum and Instruction
– Curriculum and assessment