Online Program Start Dates
Monday, May 8, 2023
Monday, August 21, 2023
Advocate, help, lead - take your next step with a degree in Early Childhood and Family Studies Management.
You might love working with young children AND you want to be a leader in your organization or daycare. The bachelor's of science in Early Childhood and Family Studies Management gives you the best of both worlds! Not only will you gain the knowledge to provide developmental and learning opportunities for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors, you will also be equipped with practical business skills to take on administrative and leadership roles. This interdisciplinary program provides a strong foundation that blends the theory and practice of early childhood development with business concepts, preparing you to be a leader and an advocate for children and families.
As an Early Childhood and Family Studies Management student, you will get to learn about:
- corporate social responsibility
- developmental needs of children and what influences them
- family and community characteristics
- benefits and uses of assessment
- effective curriculum-building strategies
- professional and ethical guidelines for child and family advocacy
- team management and collaboration
We offer you the skills you need to succeed in the world of early childhood services and administration. Whether you want to direct, operate, or own an early childhood program, or manage an early childhood agency or organization that services children and their families, this program is for you!
The Early Childhood and Family Studies Management program does not lead to teacher certification or a teaching degree.
LOOKING FOR APPLICATION SUPPORT?
Our Partners at TeachSC have free tools and resources to make applying to our program easier! Create an account today and immediately access:
- An interactive application checklist to keep you on track.
- $100 fee reimbursement towards any of our application and testing expenses.
- 1-on-1 expert advice for any question along the way.
- How-to guides for eligibility, applications, testing and finances.
- A chance to win a $1,000 scholarship toward tuition.
Check them out bysigning up here!
TeachSC Info Flyer
This program opens the door to many career possibilities including:
- Head Start Administrator
- Child Care Center Director
- Director of Franchised Early Learning Programs/Schools
- After-School Program Director
- Preschool Director
- Administrators in First Steps programs
Our early childhood graduates have gone into a number of careers and have held jobs with employers such as:
- Public Schools
- Private Schools
- Head Start Programs
- Day Care/Child Development Centers