Why use SWU Career Link?
Career planning and the job search process can be overwhelming. Whether you are a first year student, about to graduate, or an alumnus, SWU Career Link is an important source of information for career-related events and career exploration tools. It has amazing features for students, alumni, employers, and faculty!
“Thank you for working so hard on Career Services, because without it, I wouldn't have found this internship [in SWU Career Link].”
Aneysa Williams, Class of 2019, Business Administration
SWU Career Link is the main platform that Southern Wesleyan uses to post internships, job opportunities, and other important career-related info. This is how we link up our students, alumni and employers.
- Utilize the main hub to search and find local internship and job postings
- Set up appointments with Career Services staff
- View hundreds of short videos for you to learn great career advice
- RSVP for Career Services events and job fairs
- Gain access to all the resources offered by SWU Career Services in one location
How Do I Get Started?
- Build it — Build your Visual Profile to showcase your successes to employers. Add tiles that match you, creating an interactive and fun snapshot for employers to see you!
- Search it — Engage with employers, internships, and jobs to search out the best companies and positions. Favorite a company and get instant alerts with their activity on campus.
- Watch it — Go to my channels and watch some of our videos. You will learn many tips, tricks and tools.
- Upload it — The system allows you to store documents such as resumes, cover letters, and more. Upload at least one version of your resume today
Watch some of the SWU CareerLink videos here. You can log into SWU CareerLink to see all videos.