Submitting to SWU News
The submission deadline is the close of business each Friday
- Consult the SWU Internal Electronic Communications Policy
- Please provide as much detail as possible (Who, What, Where, When, correct spelling of names)
- Carefully review for errors before submitting your story information, to ensure accuracy . Please consult SWU's Editorial Style Guide.
- Keep news items brief and engaging, no more than 200 words if at all possible.
- When promoting events, Plan to promote at least two weeks in advance.
Feel free to submit photos, flyers and relevant web links.
- Send the highest possible quality photo, with minimal or no compression - horizontal (landscape) is best. Please don't embed photos in Word documents but use either the form upload on this page or attach by an email to .
All submitted items are subject to editing to fit the newsletter format and possible rejection if criteria aren't met.
No guarantees can be made as to placement (how far up or down) the article will appear. If an item is of high priority, an effort will be made to position it optimally.