School District of Pickens County employees receive a 10% tuition scholarship towards online programs at Southern Wesleyan University. Online programs at SWU are designed to fit your busy life and combine the affordability, support, flexibility, and community you need to finish.
- Southern Wesleyan University will award a 10% scholarship to employees of the School District of Pickens County who enroll in online programs.
- The 10% scholarship will be applied proportionately to each course of the entire program. The scholarship will be applied only toward tuition.
- Students receiving tuition benefits from outside sources including: VA benefits, military benefits, state and federal scholarships & grants, and tuition assistance programs may still qualify for scholarship assistance up to, but not to exceed 100% of tuition expenses.
- The scholarship will only be applied to online programs.
- Multiple SWU scholarships will not be stacked. The highest scholarship will be applied (example - students can't receive Pickens County School District scholarship and the Palmetto State Teachers Association scholarship. The highest scholarship amount will be awarded.)
- The student is required to meet all admission standards for the desired degree program.
- The student must adhere to policies listed in the SWU Academic Bulletin that include policies related to class attendance, academic standing, and other requirements.
Interested to Learn More?
Contact us by filling out this form, emailing us at , or by calling us at 877-644-5557.