Learn on your terms with our online bachelor’s degree programs.
You’ve been thinking about it, and now you’re ready to take the next step. It’s time to go further and pursue a career you love. Earning your bachelor’s degree can help you do just that.
At SWU, you have the opportunity to earn your bachelor’s degree without uprooting your life. Our 100% online programs are career-focused, accredited and ideal for even the busiest students. As a SWU student you can expect:
- Community and Support —With small class sizes, student support systems and academic and career advisors, you’ll have our team backing you the whole way. We have faith in you!
- Career Value —Earning a SWU degree exposes you to real-world skills that are in-demand, adding to your professional value and putting you closer to your career goals.
- Transfer-friendly programs — We don’t want all your hard work to go to waste. We accept most undergraduate transfer credits. (Just keep in mind: at least 25% of your overall course credits must be earned at SWU to graduate.)
- Flexible Courses — Families, rejoice: SWU’s online coursework fits within your schedule, so you can continue working and spending time with the people you love.
Ready to leap onto an inspiring path towards achieving your goals? We know you can do it—and we’re here to help. Apply now or contact us at 877-644-5557 for more information.
Explore our Online Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Economics & Finance
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
Early Childhood and Family Studies (BS)
Early Childhood and Family Studies Management (BS)
- Criminal Justice
- Marriage and Family Services
If you’re really looking for a degree that sets you apart from the rest, consider adding a minor to your program. A minor is a complement to your major and will ultimately add an additional layer of professional knowledge to your resume. We can help you determine which minor is right for you.