Alumni Association Mission
The overall mission of the Alumni Association is to support enthusiastic and informed ambassadors for the university through service, involvement and effective communication.
Alumni Association Purpose
The purpose of SWU Alumni Association is to geographically coordinate efforts of SWU alumni and friends, encourage support of SWU, foster association of former students and promote SWU within one’s community, while providing leadership in support of SWU.
Meetings are held on the main campus three times per year, typically February, April, and October. Meetings involve presentations from the president and other university leaders, deliberation on the best ways to further our mission, and action taken in the form of committees.
- President: Janene Bryson ‘75
- Immediate Past President: Priscilla Bray Hammond ‘06
- President-Elect: Roger Lampkin ‘10
- Executive Director/Treasurer: Heath Mullikin ‘93
- Secretary: Sandra Morgan ‘76