Exploring the intersection of Christian faith and academic pursuits, creating meaningful faith experiences, engaging learners, and inspiring godly pursuits
The 2nd Annual FIA Conference is a 1-day virtual experience (December 3, 2021) featuring hands-on workshops led by knowledgeable and experienced faculty. The conference also accepts proposals for sessions in the following formats:
- Workshop session: 45-minute workshop on a faith integration topic
- Fish bowl session: 45-minute group conversation around a specific topic; moderated by proposal group.
In the local area? Join us from Noon to 1pm on campus for a brown bag lunch and discussion as part of the conference.
Plenary Speaker - Dr. Angel Krause
Associate Professor of Education
We invite proposal submissions from individuals and groups focused on the topic of Christian faith integration in academic settings. Proposals are welcome for the two session formats.
Registration is now open. We welcome academics and higher education staff interested in faith integration. We also encourage student participation in the conference.
- Deadline for submission of proposals: October 25, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: November 8, 2021
- Registration closes: November 19, 2021
- Conference: December 3, 2021
For questions or comments, please contact Dr. Tyler Watts at