Up to $1,000 annually
The Church Matching Scholarship creates an avenue for the local church, in conjunction with SWU, to continue being an active part in the lives of their students. By investing in your student's college education you help provide a life-shaping experience.
- Southern Wesleyan University will match up to $1,000 per year ($500 per semester).
- Gifts must be from the church or district and not money directly funneled from family members.
- New and returning students are eligible.
- Church matching form must be received by August 1 in order to participate in the matching scholarship program for students enrolling in the fall semester.
- Funds for students enrolling in the fall semester must be received before October 1.
- Wesleyan and non-Wesleyan churches are eligible to participate in the program.
- Funds from the scholarship may impact other sources of financial aid.
- Students must be degree-seeking undergraduate students in the on-campus, OneLife, or online program and must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester.
- Southern Wesleyan University reserves the right to approve or deny church participation.
To sign up for the church matching scholarship, please download, complete, and return the Church Matching Scholarship Form.